Recent Posts


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 31, 2010

Games You Should Play: Red Dead Redemption + add ons

Rockstar is responsible (in my opinion) for some of the nicest games Out. Considering I still play GTA IV everyday, my opinion might be a little bias. However, Red Dead Redemption has proven to be a one of a kind title. There are other "Western" themed video games out there, but none of them hit the nail on the head like Rockstars Red Dead. This game really gives you the feeling of an old western movie minus some of the corney. This is one of the few games that make horse riding look realistic. Everything about this game screams dope ass western. The add on, which got a 10/10 I believe on IGN (very rare), takes a sweet ass game, and makes it even BETTER! This is a must have for anyone who owns games and doesn't rent. I beat it and I'm still playing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More