Recent Posts


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 17, 2011

Pause: Is the Illuminati Real??!


After a long talk with one of my old head homies I figured it would be a good idea to ask a general question, and let people do what they want with it: Is the Illuminati real?


A lot of people don't believe in the Illuminati, but who could blame them? Seems completely unrealistic that a group of people could take responsibility for some of the crazy things that happen in this world and say it's all part of some plan to take over the world. I mean, they get credit for the way the banks are run, how the media works, even "natural" disasters have all been blamed on this group.


I'm not gonna say whether I believe in it or not but I do believe a number of things, that I guess, could make me a conspiracy theorist.


1. The Twin Towers was an inside job...In my opinion.

Check this out
2. The World is highly over populated, and it only makes sense that there would be someone in charge of population control. (Not saying who...but somebody has to right?)

Check this out 
Check this out too

3. Banks are corrupt, and $$$ doesn't really hold any true value

Check this out

4. Kennedy's assassination was plotted by some group/one who wanted to shut him up

Check this out

5. Symbolism is real

Check this out

Now, I know this may not convince many people to believe what I believe. Honestly, I'm not trying to. However, it is crazy if you really think about it. Imagine if half of the stuff you hear was real. Just saying people. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More